Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to utilize. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– vapinger.com While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs remain an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any more cravings for their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. It is because the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an incredible way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals used in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
All things considered, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from with them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you waiting for?